Tuesday 21 March 2017

Question 5: How did you Attract/Address Your Audience

In my media product I addressed my audience in a manner that was suitable for the demographic and audience that would read my magazine. This was done using various informal terms and having a main image that is giving direct address to the audience who is around the age of the target audience for my media product.

Questionnaire
Further to this, I used an Audience response questionnaire during the main production of my media product which gave an overall response on what my target audience thought of my product at that point during production. This was helpful as i could adjust accordingly to the feedback that i received and i received a better understanding of who my main target audience was.

Lexicon Of Words

The lexicon of words was helpful during the production stage of my magazine as i could refer to the research i had done prior to use in my double page spread and rest of my media product. Using the lexicon of words helped build a link with my magazine and the genre of Electronic Dance Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment