Thursday 2 February 2017

Production: Music Magazine Contents Page

The first draft of my contents page kept with the overall colour scheme and house style as my front page did. This keeps it recognizable and helps develop the brand of my magazine.
In this stage of developing the contents page I added the photos that i had taken previous to making my contents page which i felt suited the aesthetic and overall genre of my magazine.
Next in development was the addition of headers and titles for the storys and articles that i would include in the magazine, two of them also link to the two pictures which makes the magazine feel more professional.
This was the final design of the contents page, in this stage i have added the previews and a look into what the articles would have to offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment