Thursday 2 February 2017

Production: Music Magazine Front Page

This is this first bit of progress i had while in the production of my Music Magazine and this is where I decided the basic House style of the magazine and the font i wanted to predominantly use throughout the magazine.
The second additions that came after was the addition of coverlines and things like the 'Exclusive Photos' box which will entice the reader into reading on into the magazine, I have also kept with the House style with my red, black and white colour scheme.
I have now made some major additions that have made the overall aesthetic of the magazine more pleasing as there is now images that link to the articles inside and the main demographic and target audience of my magazine.
This is the final design i concluded with.


No comments:

Post a Comment